About the Role
As Executive Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the organization’s CEO and executive leadership in an organizational and logistical capacity. This includes the scheduling of meetings and events, the fulfillment of logistical needs that support organizational and program events, and ongoing communication with stakeholders to ensure that key projects are moving forward. This role requires an extremely high level of approachability, clarity, and timeliness in communication, a detail-oriented mindset, and a high level of adaptability to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Support the CEO and executive leadership’s scheduling process for meetings and events.
- Lead the coordination of team meetings and events, both virtual and in person.
- Lead logistical planning for major program events like the NBA Math Hoops National Championship.
- Support organizational functions related to finance, HR, and compliance on an as-needed basis.
- Support the creation of documents and digital communication to share organizational objectives with funders and strategic partners.
- Extraordinarily timely and persistent communicator.
- Clear, concise, and accurate writer.
- Must be able to structure time independently and self-motivate to complete tasks.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and succinctly over phone and email.
- Ability to think creatively while following established structures.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets is necessary.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign is a plus.
To view the complete job listing and apply, click here.